Position Title: Display Designer
Emploer: Exposystems Canada
Job Location: 3640 B McNicoll Avenue, Scarborough, ON M1X 1G5
Duties and Resonsibilities:
Create and design trade show exhibit displays / booths, retail displays, merchandising displays, point of purchase, tube frame fabric structures and signage.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in display design, project management, display construction, research and development, graphic design, and 3D rendering.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, coordinating with many different departments.
- Excellent communiciation skills and ability to act as liaison through conference calls and emails.
- Advanced knowledge in:
Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Experience in CAD and other rendering programs will be an advantage.
- Ability to manage projects from inception to completion including:
- Taking brief from Salesperson.
- Researching Client company.
- Designing display, fulfilling all the design criteria, estimate cost.
- Generating detailed technical drawings for production and create a 3D rendering of the display to show initial graphic proposed.
- Creating instruction / assembly manuals for booth construction.
Ability to upload DXF cutting path to CNC router system an advantage.
This is a full time position with benefits after three-month trial period!
How to Apply: