ExpoSystems is Canada’s largest manufacturer of modular trade show exhibits and displays. We are looking for an Exhibit Consultant to help us grow our business. This is a great opportunity for a talented self-starter interested in the trade show industry and building a career in sales and business development. We offer a competitive base salary, generous commission, and an unparalleled opportunity for growth.
· Generate new sales opportunities by phone, trade shows, social media and face to face meetings.
· Prospect, qualify, and develop additional sales-ready leads
· Utilize consultative approach to evaluate and understand prospects’ business and needs, communicate value proposition and tailor to prospect needs.
· Become a trusted resource and develop collaborative relationships with prospects and clients
· Ability to manage their own projects.
Measures of Success
· Meet and/or exceed a target active opportunity pipeline goal by qualifying and nurturing moving them forward in the cycle.
· Maintain or exceed monthly/quarterly target objectives.
· Put quality over quantity, personalize communications and content to engage, ensure a professional image throughout all touch points with prospects and customers.
· Actively generate new leads from prospecting activity including targeted outbound cold calling, booking meetings, and other activities.
· Effectively and independently deliver our vision and value propositions, demonstrating a keen understanding prospects’ business goals and challenges.
· Maintain data hygiene in ACT for all leads worked and all activity undertaken.
· 1-2 years of experience in a similar role. The role is perfect for recent graduates looking for a great career start in a sales role, a lot of learning and rapid progression
· Demonstrable skills in selling and persuasion
· Exceptional written and oral presentation skills
· Must be able to drive
· Experience with CRM software
· Understanding of how LinkedIn and other social media platforms can assist in the sales cycle
· A self-starter, having all of the passion and drive to go beyond just getting it done and the discipline to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
· At our office. Location: ExpoSystems Scarborough Headquarters
· Ability to travel if required
Job Type: Full-time
Contact by Phone or Email
Direct Line: 416.291.2934
Marketers in the know appreciate the appeal of trade show island exhibits. Not only do they actively advertise and brand to consumers on all four sides, but the larger display space also offers multiple engagement opportunities that provide visual, sensory and auditory marketing opportunities.
Size Matters at Expos
While other companies must do with the typical small booth setup, your footprint starts at 20 feet by 20 feet. It does not end there, however. Islands measuring 30 feet by 40 feet and even larger are possible. They usually incorporate a variety of lights, podiums, and displays.
Anatomy of Successful Island Exhibits
What sets apart the strong display from one that may take up a lot of space but not generate much of a buzz within the trade show environment is the expert allocation of ad copy and interactivity opportunities.
If this sounds like there are a lot of options to consider, you are correct. Contact us today to learn more about the various island exhibit design services we offer.
Although the internet has made it easier than ever to find clients, converting them into customers might be harder than ever. However, Toronto trade show clients seem to have much better results. Not only do you meet them in person and have a real bond, you know that they are motivated customers willing to try your product. For that reason, custom trade show displays and booths are crucial your business and growing your customer base.
Walking into a trade show, customers are greeted with hundreds of booths and people eager for their attention. All of your competitors are there as well as other distractions that might lead your customers astray. The best way to attract attention is by having an eye-catching custom booth or display.
For example, imagine a craft brewery trying to make its name and find new distributors in the ultra-competitive alcoholic beverage market. They can try calling the distributors on the phone or emailing them, spending months of fruitless outreach. On the other hand, they could build an amazing booth at the next Toronto trade show and entice distributors to sample the product in person. After that initial connection, it will be much easier to sign up distributors and boost sales immediately.
ExpoSystems is the leading producer of custom booths, displays, stands and other items for trade shows in Canada. The company has helped firms to highlight their offerings and take advantage of the millions of potential customers that participate in trade shows each year. For more information, please contact us.