How Our Event Displays Services Work
We offer an incredible amount of customization, so you can wow onlookers without going over your marketing budget.
While unique and innovative displays are paramount to a successful event, there is much more to putting on a trade show booth than just good graphic design. It can take an entire team to conceptualize and run a booth.
Here are some ways ExpoSystems can help ensure your displays catch people’s eyes and make the process of running a trade show booth as smooth as possible.
1. Strategic Planning: The first step is to sit down with you to understand your goals for the event. We can offer suggestions and help you to choose the right concept to communicate your message. This phase involves everything from brainstorming to logistics considerations.
2. Design and Modification of Event Displays: Our team is equipped to create custom displays for your company, or we can help to coordinate rental of incredible design elements for the expo. Our professionals can show you the total costs of both options and help you choose the one that fits your marketing plans the best.
3. Total Coordination for Event Displays: When you work with our expert team, you don’t have to worry about a thing. We can handle the arrangements for rental, transportation and installation, and get everything ready to go. All you have to do is show up with your winning smile.
4. Branding and Finishing Touches: Choosing to maximize savings by renting event show displays doesn’t mean you have to settle for a standardized booth. We can help you take your booth to the next level with mind-blowing graphics, powerful logos, smart colors and other finishing touches. They make a huge difference.
At ExpoSystems, we specialize in designing stunning displays for the biggest businesses in Toronto. Reach potential customers like never before with our state-of-the-art services. We make the process of selecting, designing, transporting and installing trade show booths as easy as possible. To get started, request a one-on-one appointment right away.
Designs With Innovation
A pretty picture on some poster board isn’t always enough to convince visitors to stop and engage with your booth. Try these ideas to capture people’s attention.
1. Provide a branded photo op: Turn pictures into dollars. Allow visitors to stop and take a selfie with a branded cutout or backdrop to get your brand in social media pictures as they’re uploaded to popular sites like Instagram or Facebook.
2. Use unique images: Using images on your displays that are different and interesting can encourage people to stop and take a look at your booth.
3. Take advantage of vertical space: At most trade shows vendors pay for a certain amount of floor space, not air space. This means you can design tall event displays to give you extra space as well as make your booth more visible to visitors across the venue.
4. Incorporate technology: Finding new ways to make technology interactive while incorporating your brand and core values can be both intriguing to visitors and help your company stick in people’s minds.
5. Think beyond the expected: Using a booth design with a different shape or odd angles can make it more interesting. A booth with curved walls, walls made from alternative materials or a booth with a few smaller individual sections such as tension fabric 5displays or retractable banner stands can allow you to tell a story about your brand and attract visitors at the same time. You can also set a mood for your booth with intriguing lighting, luxury materials or theme flooring. When you hire a professional exhibit company, you will have design help from a team of creative experts. This means all you need for an incredible booth display is an idea or theme, and the team can take it from a loose concept to an amazing display.
Do you want someone to handle the details of exhibit rental from venues for you? Do you need a few extra existing display pieces to make your booth stand out? A professional exhibit company can take the stress out of local trade shows.
You can hire a trade show display company like ExpoSystems to run point on all the details of your booth from freight and logistics of your event displays to on-site supervision of the booth. After the show is over, an exhibit company can even pack everything up and store it at a secure warehouse until the next show.
When you choose a company with complete logistics services such as ExpoSystems, all you have to do is communicate the event details and your display equipment will be shipped and set up for you. This means you won’t have to spend time on minor details and can focus on growing your brand and your business.
Trust Your Booth Design to Professionals
The design experts at ExpoSystems can create exhibits customized to your brand and your needs. We work with you to make your booth concept a reality or help you brainstorm to figure out an incredible display. We take your budget into consideration and provide you with the best possible exhibit display. When you need trade show displays in Toronto, ExpoSystems is the solution. Schedule a free exhibit design and consultation today to get a glimpse of how our talented team can make your trade show booth more appealing to visitors and generate excitement about your brand.
Free Design & Consultation
We’re proud to offer free exhibit design and consultation services to our clients. Our team of talented professionals can assist you with planning and executing the perfect trade show booth and display.